9/18/09

Be Energetic :)

Since yesterday, after Advanced Financial Accounting aka AFA exam, many ppl wrote or said.... "die". Really die? Bcoz of the result? Mayb...bad result in Uni sometimes equal to bad future.

I din do well in AFA exam too. When Mr.Marlehan said :"ok students, stop writing plz~". The 1st thing comes to my mind was : "Can u plz giv me 30 minutes more?!" (Another long story about the worst final I hv so far =( ) My AFA coursework marks is the lowest marks I hv throughout my UTAR life. I juz feel like....OMG...

But, I never think that I'll fail nor resit. No die word appears on my mind. NO! Mayb i'm the kind of ppl that believe in miracle?? Erm...sometimes...but not 100%. Actually I believe in reality, the more efforts u put on it, the more u gain in turn. Yes, my AFA cw marks was horribly low... and yes I felt sooooooooooo sad. Then after that? It doesn't really means that I'll get the same low grade in final too. Fight till the end.

In these few days, every utarian feel like staying in the hell... everyone moody after the exam... oh~ but plz don forget tat u r not the only one who r suffering in tension, stress, or lack of sleep... everyone is in the same condition. So~ be energetic my frenz!! Otherwise, u cant fight with those theories, codings or calculations :)



Gambateh to all utarians :)


Ride bicycle at midnight n tis is wat i do when i'm really tension. =P




p/s: cant sleep...lying on the bed about 1.5 hours...i don like it...but wat i can do? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment