8/24/09

Meaningful weekend

What a wonderful + meaningful weekend! I joined UTAR PJ CSS "Famine 30" DIY Camp on last Sat & Sun (22nd & 23rd Aug 09), 2D1N...though v were fasted for 30hrs,no bath and only drank mineral water...but it worth~ v fight for the hunger n do gain a lot~ as the theme for tis yr mentioned..."You've got the power!"

There are a lot programs like videos, games, personal feeling sharing...throughout the camp, which makes u no time to think about hunger. The only time I felt really hungry was when i hv nothing to do, like sleeping or during the rest time. And of course, another happy thing is makes many new frens thr...hehe...they r frm PJ,Setapak & Sg. Long Campus...oh ya~ and one gal is frm MAHSA Uni, studying Pharmacy...wao~ future Pharmacist! Quite enjoy chatting wit her, both of us screamed crazily in the countdown concert, especially when A-Mei's performance XD I'm not A-Mei's fans, but she's the only Taiwan superstar who came to countdown wit us...so of coz v treat her different than other local singers =P

Around 7,000 participants frm different DIY Camps gathered at Bukit Jalil Stadium on Sun at 12pm-6pm to fasted for the last 6hrs. I sat quite far frm the stage, but still can enjoyed the shows very much, coz the indoor stadium is not tat big~ n i saw many "ants" below me...haha...many ppl =S

Do gain & learnt a lot. I never wonder I can eat nothing for 33hrs! Hope next yr can join again =)

p/s: no time to write so detail, very sleepy @.@ around 11pm only reached Kampar...Sorry for my broken*10 English, I'm still learning. Plz feel free to correct me~

No comments:

Post a Comment