7/18/09

about ms.Teh

This is my 1st post,
so at first i think i shall introduce myself
hmm....Let me think...

i look very serious, when i am quiet
sometimes maybe scary, when i too concentrate
sometimes i can non stop-talking talking, until u can't stand it
but mostly with old friends only

i like to make friends...i like peace..
i like early morning...so silent...
like the whole world is mine

i always believe that
everyone has a wall in ur deep heart
which protect u from being hurt betray
i always try my best to let my life be a wonderful & great adventure
and i believe that "no pain no gain"

a positive attitude makes a long and difficult journey easy



secondary classmates & best frenz too



my very best fren (yee sin), non-stop chating wit her!!


3 comments:

  1. oo.... 1st post a ...?
    den keep it up lo ..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakaka...support ur very fisrt blog^^
    i agree with u "no pain no gain"^^
    and i like tis words
    "a positive attitude makes a long and difficult journey easy",....keke.
    keep update blog ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya~ it's the attitudes v should hv when facing difficulties or challenges =D

    ReplyDelete